What to expect when operating the IW25 in wall dehumidification system?
1. If the space humidity exceeds set point by 2-3%, the in-wall dehumidifier will energize.
2. When the dehumidifier energizes, the green led status light will switch from flashing green to solid green.
- LED off, dehumidifier off
- LED on, dehumidifier on and working
- LED flashing, dehumidifier has brought space conditions under set point and is in standby mode
3. After the dehumidifier has run for 5-10 minutes, the coils will be cold from top to bottom and condensation will be forming on the coils and fins
4. When the home dehumidification unit is energized, the fan will be energized. After 5-10 minutes, the discharge air will be 5-10 degrees warmer than the room air.
- Dehumidifier on, fan on
- Dehumidifier turns off; fan runs for 1 minute and then turns off
5. Optimum setting is 50-55%. Mold will not grow until the IW25 dehumidifier exceeds 60% relative humidity or higher.