Bi-polar Ionization releases positive and negative
ions to break down pollution in the air,
the same way nature cleans the air.
What is an Ion?
Ions are all around us, constantly moving through the air. They are molecules with an electric (positive or negative) charge.1 Ions are constantly produced in nature as molecules in the air break down due to processes such as the sun shining, wind changing direction and water flowing.2
Ions want to be neutral and can bond to solids, such as dust particles and bacteria, as well as gases including aerosols and water vapor. They are attracted to other ions with an opposite charge, bonding together to breakdown proteins and neutralize the electric charge.
How Does Bi-Polar Technology Work?
Inspired by nature, bi-polar ionization helps to neutralize pollution and pathogens in the air by producing a balance of positive and negative ions. The ions are dispersed throughout the room and bond to pollutants including bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold, odors and more in order to break them down and transform them into water vapor.
1. Millions of positive and negative ions are released into the air.
2. Ions bond to pollutants in the air, neutralizing their electric charge, while attacking pollutants and breaking them down.
3. Neutralized ions are returned to the air as water.
4. Dehumidifier removes moisture from the air.
How You Can Benefit from Bi-Polar Ionization?
Our bodies are able to fight sickness and colds, thanks to our immune systems. When we spend more time indoors, due to cold weather, rainy seasons, or a pandemic (we are all too familiar with staying home more because of Covid-19), our immune systems can get overloaded, which leads to sickness or allergic reactions to pollutants. Hence why it is more important than ever to improve the air quality indoors to aide your immune system in protecting your health.
According to the EPA, Americans spend 90% of their time indoors, where air pollution can be 2 to 5 times higher than the outdoors3.
IN/ ON WALL DEHUMIDIFIER
Bi-Polar Ion Generator
- Britannica | Ion: Physics; https://www.britannica.com/science/ion-physics
- WebMD | Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes; https://www.webmd.com/balance/features/negative-ions-create-positive-vibes#:~:text=Ions%20are%20molecules%20that%20have,and%20moving%20air%20and%20water.
- Environmental Protection Agency | Indoor Air Quality: Importance of Indoor Air Quality; https://www.epa.gov/report-environment/indoor-air-quality#:~:text=Americans%2C%20on%20average%2C%20spend%20approximately,higher%20than%20typical%20outdoor%20concentrations.