Inspired By Nature
Bi-polar Ionization releases positive and negative
ions to break down pollution in the air,
the same way nature cleans the air.
What is an Ion?
Ions are all around us, constantly moving through the air. They are molecules with an electric (positive or negative) charge.1 Ions are constantly produced in nature as molecules in the air break down due to processes such as the sun shining, wind changing direction and water flowing.2
Ions want to be neutral and can bond to solids, such as dust particles and bacteria, as well as gases including aerosols and water vapor. They are attracted to other ions with an opposite charge, bonding together to breakdown proteins and neutralize the electric charge.
How Does Bi-Polar Technology Work?
Inspired by nature bi-polar ionization helps to neutralize pollution and pathogens in the air, by producing a balance of positive and negative ions. The ions are dispersed throughout the room and bond to pollutants including bacteria, viruses, pollen, mold, odors and more, in order to break them down and transform them into water vapor.
1. Millions of positive and negative ions are released into the air.
2. Ions bond to pollutants in the air, neutralizing their electric charge, while attacking pollutants and breaking them down.
3. Neutralized ions are returned to the air as water.
4. Dehumidifier removes excess moisture from the air.
How You Can Benefit from Bi-Polar Ionization?
Our bodies are able to fight sickness and colds, thanks to our immune systems. When we spend more time indoors, due to cold weather, rainy seasons, or a pandemic (we are all too familiar with staying home more because of Covid-19), our immune systems can get overloaded, which leads to sickness or allergic reactions to pollutants. Hence why it is more important than ever to improve the air quality indoors to aide your immune system in protecting your health.
According to the EPA, Americans spend 90% of their time indoors, where air pollution can be 2 to 5 times higher than the outdoors3.
IW25-4 Dehumidifier with Bi-Polar Ion Generator Helps Clean the Air for Improved Health and Wellness Indoors
Our tankless dehumidifier for homes is designed to automatically remove excess moisture from the air to proactively prevent mold growth.
We have integrated Bi-Polar Ion Generator to help remove unwanted air pollution indoors. In a nutshell, the IW25-4 kills bacteria and eliminates airborne viruses as it dehumidifies.
The dehumidifier works simultaneously with bi-polar ionization technology. As the dehumidifier condenses moisture over its coils, the fan disperses positive and negative ions into the room. The ions attack and neutralize pollutants, removing the Hydrogen (H) from proteins. Once the hydrogen (H) is removed, they immediately bond to OH radicals, to form water vapor, this is where it gets exciting… the dehumidifier removes the excess water and the broken down pollutants. Typical ionizers leave the neutral ions, falling to the floor and landing on furniture. The dehumidifier continues to cycle through this process, maintaining consistent indoor humidity levels, while helping clean the air of unwanted pollutants and viruses.
Dehumidifier with Bi-Polar Ion Generator Benefits:
• Eliminates Mold Growth
• Lowers Relative Humidity (R.H.)
• Removes Excess Moisture
• Stops Window Condensation
• Controls Indoor Humidity
• Tankless Dehumidification
• Independent of HVAC
• Tamper-Proof Control
• Versatile Installation
• Sized for Apartments
• Kills Bacteria & Pathogens
• Eliminates Airborne Viruses
• Purifies Air
• Breaks Down Odors
• Reduces Allergens & Dust Mites
• Improves IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)
• Traps Airborne Dust
• Boosts Energy
• Relieves Stress
• Improves Health & Wellness
IN/ ON WALL DEHUMIDIFIER
Eliminates Airborne Viruses & Pathogens while Dehumidifying
The Way Nature Intended
- Britannica | Ion: Physics; https://www.britannica.com/science/ion-physics
- WebMD | Negative Ions Create Positive Vibes; https://www.webmd.com/balance/features/negative-ions-create-positive-vibes#:~:text=Ions%20are%20molecules%20that%20have,and%20moving%20air%20and%20water.
- Environmental Protection Agency | Indoor Air Quality: Importance of Indoor Air Quality; https://www.epa.gov/report-environment/indoor-air-quality#:~:text=Americans%2C%20on%20average%2C%20spend%20approximately,higher%20than%20typical%20outdoor%20concentrations.