“Choosing an energy-efficient dehumidifier can deliver savings on energy bills without sacrificing performance, features, and comfort while protecting the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.” 1
Energy Efficienty Matters
When choosing the best energy-efficient dehumidifier for your property, energy efficiency can make a difference to save energy and money, without compromising features. Dehumidifiers work to condense and collect unwanted water in the air; an energy-efficient system will have more efficient coils, compressors, fans, and casing to help it last. If you’re buying a home dehumidifier, you want one that will keep working for years.
8 Things to Consider Before Buying a Dehumidifier
- Energy Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Size of Space
- Unit’s Capacity
- Automatic Draining
- Independent of HVAC System
- Cost of Dehumidifier and Installation
1. ENERGY EFFICIENCY |
2. WARRANTY | The supplemental IW25 dehumidifier includes a Full 5 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor, to help prevent issues associated with high humidity.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE | As the manufacturer of the IW25 dehumidifier for residential properties, we proudly offer direct “hands-on” customer service to ensure we are the best fit for your application.
4. SIZE OF SPACE | The IW25 dehumidification system was designed to remove moisture in apartments and smaller spaces.
5. UNIT’S CAPACITY | The IW25 supplemental dehumidifier removes nearly 30 pints of water from the air every day (at AHAM 80°/60% RH), it’s no coincidence that, on average, a family of four produces about 25 pints of moisture daily.
6. AUTOMATIC DRAINING | The IW25 tankless dehumidification system automatically drains collected condensate to a hub drain with gravity flow or with the optional internal IW25 condensate pump.
7. INDEPENDENT OF HVAC SYSTEM | The fixed IW25 dehumidifier runs independent of HVAC system, with controls and humidistat (humidity sensor that monitors the percentage of relative humidity in the air) concealed behind the tamper-proof cover, for hands-free moisture control.
8. COST OF DEHUMIDIFIER AND INSTALLATION | The versatile IW25 humidity removal system can mount directly on the wall, or can recess through the wall, in under an hour. A professional is not required for installation, just be sure to follow local codes. The tamper-proof and tankless IW25 can be purchased online, or through a sales representative, contact IDS direct for bulk pricing availability.
The Innovative Dehumidifier Systems Team is eager to help answer your questions, to ensure the IW25 Dehumidifier is the best fit for your property, contact our team directly.
Tamper-proof & Tankless
IW25-4 Dehumidification System
Bi-Polar Ion Generator
Reduce High Humidity Indoors
Cutting Edge Dehumidification System
Innovative Dehumidifier Systems takes pride in providing solutions to remove moisture generated indoors with the IW25 dehumidifier system. The owner of IDS, Brian Smith, developer/ general contractor, created the unit to combat the issues he was having with high humidity in his own apartment developments. As the pioneers of IN Wall/ On Wall Dehumidifiers, we have continued to innovate and serve our customers for almost a decade.
- DEHUMIDIFIERS: OVERVIEW | The best dehumidifiers help reduce excess moisture… https://www.energystar.gov/products/appliances/dehumidifiers#:~:text=Choosing%20an%20ENERGY%20STAR%20dehumidifier,by%20reducing%20greenhouse%20gas%20emissions.