“Choosing an ENERGY STAR® dehumidifier can deliver savings on energy bills without sacrificing performance, features, and comfort while protecting the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.” 1
ENERGY STAR® Certification Matters
When choosing the best ENERGY STAR® dehumidifier for your property, energy efficiency can make a difference to save energy and money, without compromising features. Dehumidifiers work to condense and collect unwanted water in the air; an ENERGY STAR® certified system will have more efficient coils, compressors, fans, and casing to help keep the dehumidifier working for years.
8 Things to Consider Before Buying a Dehumidifier
- Energy Efficiency
- Customer Service
- Size of Space
- Unit’s Capacity
- Automatic Draining
- Independent of HVAC System
- Cost of Dehumidifier and Installation
1. ENERGY EFFICIENCY | The IW25-4 IN Wall/ ON Wall Dehumidifier recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2021 and 2020.
2. WARRANTY | The supplemental IW25-4 dehumidifier includes a Full 5 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor, to help prevent issues associated with high humidity.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE | As the manufacturer of the IW25-4 dehumidifier we proudly offer direct “hands-on” customer service, to ensure we are the best fit for your application.
4. SIZE OF SPACE | The IW25-4 dehumidification system was designed to remove moisture in apartments and smaller spaces.
5. UNIT’S CAPACITY | The IW25-4 supplemental dehumidifier removes up to 29 pints of water from the air every day (at AHAM 80°/60% RH), it’s no coincidence that, on average, a family of four produces about 25 pints of moisture daily.
6. AUTOMATIC DRAINING | The IW25-4 tankless dehumidification system automatically drains collected condensate to a hub drain with gravity flow or with the optional internal IW25-4 condensate pump.
7. INDEPENDENT OF HVAC SYSTEM | The fixed IW25-4 dehumidifier runs independent of HVAC system, with controls and humidistat (humidity sensor that monitors the percentage of relative humidity in the air) concealed behind the tamper-proof cover, for hands-free moisture control.
8. COST OF DEHUMIDIFIER AND INSTALLATION | The versatile IW25-4 humidity removal system can mount directly on the wall, or can recess through the wall, in under an hour. A professional is not required for installation, just be sure to follow local codes. The tamper-proof and tankless IW25-4 can be purchased online, or through a sales representative, contact IDS direct for bulk pricing availability.
The Innovative Dehumidifier Systems Team is eager to help answer your questions, to ensure the IW25-4 Dehumidifier is the best fit for your property, contact our team directly.
Tamper-proof & Tankless
IW25-4 Dehumidification System
Bi-Polar Ion Generator
Reduce High Humidity Indoors
Did you Know?
In 2020 the ENERGY STAR 3.0 program for multifamily properties expired and was replaced by the ENERGY STAR® Multifamily New Construction Program. The updated ENERGY STAR® program now requires homes to include ventilation, that continuously provides a way for outdoor air to come inside, allowing moisture a direct route indoors.
Cutting Edge Dehumidification System
Innovative Dehumidifier Systems takes pride in providing solutions to remove moisture generated indoors with the IW25-4 dehumidifier system. The owner of IDS, Brian Smith, developer/ general contractor, created the unit to combat the issues he was having with high humidity in his own apartment developments. As the pioneers of IN Wall/ On Wall Dehumidifiers, we have continued to innovate and serve our customers for almost a decade.
- DEHUMIDIFIERS: OVERVIEW | The best dehumidifiers help reduce excess moisture… https://www.energystar.gov/products/appliances/dehumidifiers#:~:text=Choosing%20an%20ENERGY%20STAR%20dehumidifier,by%20reducing%20greenhouse%20gas%20emissions.