Check out how the IW25-4 IN-Wall / ON-Wall Dehumidifier compares to the competitor. Call an IDS representative for more information.
|Competitor||IW25-4 by Innovative Dehumidifiers||IW25 Difference|
|—||√||ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2020 recognition|
|Warranty||4 Year Warranty; 1 year Parts/ Labor||Full 5 Year Warranty on Parts/ Labor||longer warranty guarantee|
|List Price||$985||$875||less expensive|
|Optional Internal Condensate Pump||—||√||integrated inside unit; enclosed behind tamper-proof cover|
|LED Filter Maintenance Reminder||—||√||LED light visually signals filter maintenance|
|Washable MERV 8 Air Filter||—||√||for optimized filtration|
|Easy access to filter||—||√||front cover detaches to remove/clean filter|
|Galvanized Steel Powder Coat Finish||—||√||finished unit on all sides; no back accessory needed|
|Interchangeable Dehumidifier (IN Wall / ON Wall)||—||√||Recesses IN Wall or hangs ON wall w/o additional accessories|
|Controls hidden behind tamper-proof cover||√||√|
|Hardwired or can plug directly into standard outlet||√||√|
|Alternate Drain Hose Routing||√||√|
120V, 60 Hz
|2 x 4 Installation||√||√|
|2 x 6 Installation||√||√|
|Capacity||33 ppd||29.5 ppd||less energy consumption|
|Base Unit Dimensions WxHxD||30″ x 14.1875″ x 5.75″||27.625″ x 14.25″ x 5.75″||shorter cabinet height|
|In-Wall Dimensions with cover||33.5625″ x 17.25″ x 7.25″||30.375″ x 17.25″ x 7.25″||takes up less wall space height; easier to place under typical HVAC return|
|ON-Wall Dimensions with cover||—||27.625″ x 14.25″ x 7.25″||hangs directly on wall without accessory|
|Spaced For||Approximately 1,200 Square Feet||Approximately 1,500 square feet||20% more coverage*|
|Coefficient of Performance|
(Amount of water extracted per KW of electricity used)
|2.1 L/kWh |
|increased water removal per kilowatt|
of electricity used
|Noise||46 dBA||45 dBA**|
|Current Draw||2.8 Amps||2.7 Amps||reduced Amp draw|
|Power Consumption||324 Watts||300 Watts||less electricity used|
- Rated Average Power Consumption (at 80°F/60%) – 300 watts
- Maximum Power Consumption (at 90°F/95%) – 440 watts –more electricity needed with the competitor
- Refrigerant R134a – 190G
Quiet, short and affordable…IW25 is the clear choice.
- More expensive.
- Takes up more vertical space on the wall – more difficult to place under the typical wall HVAC.
- 33 pints per day is unnecessary. 25-30 pints is all you need under most conditions (again, unnecessary and uses more energy over a given period of time).*
- Accessory required for on wall installation. IW-25 minimizes installation time. No additional accessory needed for mounting unit on wall. Purchase one product, ship one product, install one product, save time and money.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Optional Internal Condensate Pump, easily mounts inside of dehumidifier base, tamper-proof design conceals unit behind front cover. Condensate Pump includes 1 year warranty.
- Exceptional 5 year warranty on Parts and Labor; optional accessories not included
- IW-25 is THE FIRST in-wall dehumidifier and is available DIRECTLY for shipment through our professionally trained sales staff. Our sales professionals know the issues associated with apartments and tenant behavior. Call for direct pricing (910) 579-3348
- Hands-free dehumidifier includes hands on customer service.
- Consumes less energy when run over the same period of time and produces less unnecessary heat. Reduced heat & reduced energy consumed while running = lower electric bills = HAPPY HAPPY customers.
- Dimensions are shorter than the competitor. You are able to install the IW25 unit directly under a typical wall HVAC.
- Remarkably quiet!**
- 25-30 pints is all you need under most conditions. The 33 pints a day draw is unnecessary and uses more energy consumption.*
- Designed to install directly IN wall cavity or hung ON wall for versatile installation.
- IW-25-4 features all aluminum coils to promote durability and longevity.
Quiet | Sleek | Modern
Innovative Dehumidifier Systems, LLC is the pioneer of the multifamily housing dehumidifier system, providing the solution to mold prevention in apartments.
Innovative Dehumidifier is a North Carolina based company founded by Brian Smith. He developed the signature IW25-4 in-wall/ on-wall dehumidifier to meet the building industry’s growing demand for a supplemental dehumidification product that can not be controlled by tenants. The dehumidifier is ENERGY STAR® certified, and each IW25 unit is manufactured with special attention to safety and reliability.
*Under most conditions. Environmental and construction conditions vary greatly. No guarantees can be made that dehumidification can solve construction defects or extreme conditions.
**dBA is tested in a controlled environment; levels may vary due to install and install location